Extractions

A blog meant to represent, as most blogs do, extracts or excepts from day-to-day life.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Intro to Blogspot

This is my first post on Blog Spot. Or is it called Blogger?

I should be reading articles by and about linguist Geoffrey Nunberg, instead of creating this new blog. I'm going to the KERA studio Wednesday to meet with the the crew that produces The Talk Show. I'm "training" to screen phone calls, and the guest that day is linguist Geoffrey Nunberg. I first heard of him on Teri Gross' show a month or so ago. I thought it would be nice to be more familiar with his work so I can have something to talk about during downtime. I'll get to those later tonight.

I've been talking for some time now about moving my Myspace blogging to this forum. Myspace is weird. And it's been difficult to log in lately. I'll be interested to see what Blogger has in store. My goal is to settle into a theme for my blog, but I don't know what that will be. Gastronomy?

I don't consider myself a great writer, but I hope to produce blog entries that seem well composed, witty, and meaningful. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home