Extractions

A blog meant to represent, as most blogs do, extracts or excepts from day-to-day life.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Interview

I had an interview today at Ericsson. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I could have answered some questions better. I could have done my homework and brushed up on company stats and whatnot. I could have striven for more specific, concrete examples in my answers. Hell, I really should have worn longer socks. When I crossed my legs, I was totally showing skin.

But all that aside, it was probably the most fun interview I've ever had. I sat through more than two hours of questions without ever really realizing that it was an interivew. We actually talked like real people (although my interviewer, of course, kept looking over her shoulder to make sure the HR police weren't around). I had her practically ROFL-ing at my name authority control jokes. She understood my monk thing (nevermind... that's another post altogether). And it turns out that we own the exact same antique Japanese tea set. How did that come up? I don't remember...

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fitting in well with the group can often have more weight in a decision than how well you answer your questions. I bet you have a good shot! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

ap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home