Extractions

A blog meant to represent, as most blogs do, extracts or excepts from day-to-day life.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blog 2.0

In case my readers didn't get the memo, this is the era of Web 2.0. Blogs are an integral part of that era, and as such, they are intended to be collaborative. But my readers have not commented on my postings for some time now. So go ahead, let me know you're still reading: make comments. It'll make me happy. You don't even have to be a Blogger user to make comments.

Before I get back to my paper on the Long Tail, wayfinding, blogs, folksonomies, Web 2.0, the "architecture of participation," and, uh, information overload..., I'll give a preview of upcoming posts: in the next few days, expect an informative run-down of RFID, what it is, and why you should care. (No, I'm not saying it's the Mark of the Beast, but it is something we should pay attention to.) I've had this subject on my mind lately because I just dropped some major coin to have an RFID tag implanted in my forehead. Kidding. (get it? "on my mind"/"in my forehead")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home